Pets at Grafton Inn
House Rules for Furry Guests & their Owners
- Pets are welcomed in Woodard House, Tuttle House and Palmer House.
- There will be a $50.00 charge for each pet.
- The pet (dog or cat) must be crated if the guest leaves the pet in the house alone.
- We ask that all dogs be leashed when outside and that guests use poop bags and clean up after their dogs when walking them around the village.
- Guest must bring their own litter and litter box for their cat and we ask that the used litter be deposited into a trash bag and marked as “used litter.”