We reserve the right to close or limit trail access at any point in time due to conditions. Expect trails to be closed in April and early May for snow melt and mud season.
Bike Trail Passes
Day Use (other than biking)
- Half Day Rates start at 1pm
- Wine & Cheese Hikes by reservation only. Starting at 1pm at $40 per person.
- Guided Nature Hikes by reservation only. $25 per person.
|Full Day Adult Ski/Snowshoe||$20|
|Full Day Youth Ski/Snowshoe||$10|
|Half Day Adult Ski/Snowshoe||$15|
|Half Day Youth Ski/Snowshoe||$5|
|Fat Bike Full Day||$50|
|Fat Bike Half Day||$30|
|Fat Bike Hourly||$15|
(includes complementary trail pass and rentals)
(ski, snowshoe, fat bike)
|Full Day Adult||$20|
|Full Day Youth||$10|
|Half Day Adult||$15|
|Half Day Youth||$5|
|Family of 4||$40|
- Reservation required for lessons
- 10% off for Seniors/Students
- Ages 5 & under are free
- Half Day Rate start at 1 pm
- Last rental is at 3 pm
Membership and Passes
10 Pass Punch Card
Winter Only Season Passes
- Winter Only Season Pass does not include any member benefits.
Memberships run May 1 – April 30
- Ages 5 & under are free
- 10% Discount for online purchase
- 10% Discount for Senior/Student (must purchase at the Outdoor Center to verify)
Membership Benefits Include
- Member Only Ski Day
- 10% off Rentals
- Year Round Access
- 50% off clinics offered throughout the year
- 3 Complimentary Day Passes
- Free Admission to all Grafton Trails events such as the Summer & Winter Carnival, Shamrock Showdown, and more. (Please note, this does not include the VSO event held at the Outdoor Center.)
Women’s Mountain Bike Clinic by Sue Clifford
Need to brush up on some mountain biking skills? Join us for a Women’s Mountain Bike Clinic on August 12 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.! This “For Women by Women” clinic is hosted by Sue Clifford and will focus on building skills for novice and intermediate riders. You will receive individualized instruction on a wide variety of terrain.
Just as important as skill building is knowing how to handle repairs and upkeep! Following the biking portion of the clinic, West Hill Shop will host a bike maintenance seminar.
Per person: $68
Rain date: August 19
Mountain Bike Clinics with Kurt Fehrenback.
Skill Level: Beginner through intermediate
Dates: July 8, 15, and 22
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
These mountain bike clinics will focus on building skills for the beginner or intermediate mountain biker, and also serves as a great transition into mountain biking from other cycling activities. Sign up for one clinic or attend all three to watch your progress and skills grow!
About Kurt: Kurt has over 20 years of experience as an instructor and coach in the mountain sports industry. He has been a mountain bike instructor and guide in Colorado, as well as a bike team coach and cycling camp guide in Utah. Kurt holds several different mountain bike coaching certifications including Terramethod Cycling & National Interscholastic Cycling Certification. We are excited to have Kurt join the team at the Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center and share his expertise and coaching skills with riders visiting our trails.
Limit 10 riders per clinic.
Grafton Trail Members: $25