About Grafton DiningSavor farm-to-table cuisine
Casual Dining with a Delicious, Seasonally-Rotating Menu
The Grafton Inn is offering limited on-site dining on our beautiful property, safely spread between the Phelps Barn and 1801 Tavern. Reservations are strongly encouraged for weekend dining. Please fill out a Reservation Request form. We can take reservations up to 2 weeks in advance.
Wednesday & Thursday: 5 – 7 PM
Friday & Saturday: 5 – 7:30 PM
*Phelps Barn Pub closed for a private function April 17
Bring homemade treats home with you! Learn more about our new Dessert Boxes and quarts of homemade ice cream.
Request a Dinner ReservationView Reservation Form
Our Safe Dining Policies
- We can now accommodate parties of up to 6 people from different households.
- Reservations are appreciated and encouraged on weekends. Please fill out a Reservation Request Form on our website and a member of our team will email or call you to confirm (your reservation is not finalized until you hear from us). We are required to keep your information in a log for 30 days in the event that contact tracing is needed.
- Please do not ask for particular tables in the pub. While we always do our best, table preferences are difficult to accommodate due to the increasing volume of diners and our limited capacity. We cannot promise specific tables.
- Masks are required when entering any building. This is mandatory.
- We cannot guarantee or take requests for specific tables.
- No outside food allowed. Food items not prepared by the Grafton Inn staff are not permitted to enter our indoor dining spaces.
- Please adhere to the time that you have set for your dinner reservation. Your table cannot be held or guaranteed for early or late arrivals.
- If you cannot make it for your reservation for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible so we can release the table.
- Our tables have been strategically placed for your safety.
- Staff will be wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be on your tables to ease your minds.
- The inn will continue to serve takeout service for those that aren’t able to dine on the property and wish to take home.
To view our full menus, please visit our Menus page.
Same great menu, with your choice of ambiance! We have three casual dining spaces on our property that all share a delicious menu. You can rely on the Grafton Inn to consistently serve the heartiest, most thoughtfully prepared foods with an ingredients list that’s locally sourced (sometimes from our very own garden) and packed with flavor. Our talented team of chefs keep the seasonally rotating menus exciting and delicious, and we keep our bars stocked with the finest wines, Vermont spirits, and craft beers.
Make reservations and treat yourself to dinner at the 1801 Tavern (formerly the Old Tavern Restaurant). Chef Cal Hingston and his team proudly offer exciting seasonal menus packed with bold flavors sure to please every palate.LEARN MORE
Phelps Barn Pub
Indoor dining is currently available. On-site dining is safely spread throughout multiple dining areas. Reservations are strongly preferred on weekends.
Adjacent to the main inn, you’ll find Phelps Barn Pub, a southern Vermont restaurant serving pub fare and local brews in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.LEARN MORE
Pine Room Bar
Pull up a chair at our Vermont-chic bar, located within the 1801 Tavern. The Pine Room Bar serves delicious Vermont craft beers, local and traditional spirits, and upscale wines by the glass alongside the 1801 Tavern menu.LEARN MORE