About Grafton DiningSavor farm-to-table cuisine
The Grafton Inn is excited to offer outdoor dining and limited indoor dining on our beautiful property. This is strictly by reservation only. Please call 802-843-2263 to make reservations.
We are taking all the appropriate safety precautions and measures to create a safe and beautiful space for you to enjoy with your loved ones, and will be updating our dining guidelines weekly as the situation progresses.
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Tuesday & Wednesday: 5 – 6:30 PM
Thursday – Saturday: 5 – 7 PM
- Parties of no more than 10 will be accepted.
- You must call ahead to reserve your party and time slot. Please call 802-843-2263 to make a reservation or email email@example.com. If you don’t get a person on the phone please leave a message and we’ll return your call ASAP. We will take your name, phone # and # of your party at the time of the reservation. We are required to keep your information in a log for 30 days in the event of contact tracing is needed.
- Masks are required when entering any building. This is mandatory.
- No outside food allowed. Food items not prepared by the Grafton Inn staff are not permitted to enter our indoor dining spaces.
- Our tables have been strategically placed 10 feet apart for your safety.
- Disposable menus will be provided.
- Staff will be wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be on your tables to ease your minds.
- All guests that wish to use the restrooms inside the Phelps Barn we do require you to wear a mask entering the building and be mindful of going in one at a time.
- The inn will continue to serve takeout service for those that aren’t able to dine on the property and wish to picnic or take home.
To order food to-go, please visit our Menus page.
You can rely on the Grafton Inn to consistently serve the heartiest, most thoughtfully prepared foods with an ingredients list that’s locally sourced (sometimes from our very own garden) and packed with flavor. Our talented team of chefs keep the seasonally rotating menus exciting and delicious, and we keep our bars stocked with the finest wines, Vermont spirits, and craft beers.
Order Food To Go From Phelps Barn Pub!View Menus
Make reservations and treat yourself to dinner at the 1801 Tavern (formerly the Old Tavern Restaurant). Chef Cal Hingston and his team proudly offer exciting seasonal menus packed with bold flavors sure to please every palate.LEARN MORE
Phelps Barn Pub
Dining is currently available by reservation ONLY, Tuesdays through Saturdays (closed Sundays and Mondays).
Adjacent to the main inn, you’ll find Phelps Barn Pub, a southern Vermont restaurant serving pub fare and local brews in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.LEARN MORE
Pine Room Bar
Pull up a chair at our Vermont-chic bar, located within the 1801 Tavern. The Pine Room Bar serves delicious Vermont craft beers, local and traditional spirits, and upscale wines by the glass alongside the 1801 Tavern menu.LEARN MORE