Get into the holiday spirit with a visit to your favorite Vermont village. This year our Christmas in Grafton event, December 2-3rd, is focused on supporting our local businesses. Shop, dine, and play in our winter wonderland during one of the most beloved Christmas events in Vermont!
A Festive Weekend Getaway Awaits
Book a one-night getaway at our historic Vermont hotel on Saturday, December 3rd, and receive a $25 voucher to kickstart your holiday shopping! Some of our favorite stores in the village are participating, including MKT Grafton, Mercantile, and the Grafton Village Cheese Store. Our Vermont hotel provides the perfect combination of historic charm and modern amenities for a memorable getaway!
Arrive Friday For More Fun
This year’s weekend will kick off with a concert at the Brick Meeting House on Friday, December 2nd at 7 p.m. with a concert from Seraphic Fire, a Grammy-nominated vocal ensemble. Within a serene candle-lit setting, the hustle and bustle of the holiday season will quiet and the acapella voices of Seraphic Fire will fill the room with musical peace and joy.
Saturday’s Holiday Event Line Up
- Santa arrives at the village of Grafton at 11:30 AM
- Grafton Fire & Rescue Christmas Tree Sale is happening outside of Phelps Barn from 9 AM – 3 PM on Saturday
- Arts and Crafts Sale as well as Hot soup, homemade bread, and treats will be available at the Grafton chapel, 4 Main Street from 10-3. All proceeds go to support Grafton Community Church & Foodbank programming.
- Grafton Public Library Gingerbread House Extravaganza will be taking place from 10-4 p.m. Gingerbread houses will be on display throughout the day and will also be available for purchase through a Silent Auction.
- Grafton Historical Society is selling wreaths from 10 AM – 3 PM
- MKT: Grafton is open from 9 AM – 6 PM for shopping and Christmas cookie decorating at 11 AM
- Mercantile is open 10 AM – 5 PM.
- Barrett & Valley Reality will be open to chat all things Grafton real estate from 10AM to 3PM (cookies will be provided)
- Grafton Village Cheese Shop is open 10 AM – 4 PM
- Phinney’s Friends will be selling holiday gifts for cats and dogs, and their owners in one of the Grafton Inn greenhouses adjacent to the Grafton Village Cheese shop from 10-4 PM. Proceeds from pet items is donated to the Windham County Humane Society.
- The Nature Museum will be open 10 AM -4 PM.
- The Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center will be open from 10 AM – 3 PM. Go hike the trails and stop by the cabin to learn more about the Center’s outdoor activities for the 2022/2023 season!
- Enter the Raffle! As is tradition for Christmas in Grafton, there will be a basket full of Grafton goodies raffled off during the day. You can enter the raffle by submitting your contact information in a collection box outside the Phelps Barn.
Book your room or suite and start planning for the fun and festivities of the holidays at The Grafton Inn. We look forward to seeing you soon!