Escape to your own little corner of paradise with a Vermont honeymoon in the heart of beautiful New England. Our serene property is wonderfully suited for a post-wedding retreat with everything you need for an idyllic stay! Select from a variety of options, including affordable mini-moon experiences and add-ons, to craft your perfect getaway.
Delicious Dining with Local Flavor
Savor tantalizing flavors and try the area’s tasty contributions to New England cuisine with fine dining options here at Grafton Inn. Eat, drink, and celebrate your new life together!
- 1801 Tavern is our in-house restaurant featuring a seasonal farm-to-table menu and bold flavors cooked up by our culinary team. Enjoy a classy and historic ambiance with dishes made with only the finest in locally sourced ingredients, even some from our very own garden.
- Pine Room Bar is attached to 1801 Tavern and is your one-stop-shop for refreshing libations of all kinds including specialty cocktails, local draft beer, and eight handpicked wines that complement the menu beautifully. Stop on by and get cozy with a drink by the fireplace or hang out at the bar for a great time!
- Phelps Barn Pub serves up classic pub fare with a Vermont twist in a relaxed atmosphere. Formerly the carriage house used for guests’ horses, it is now a top-notch dining experience with a rustic vibe and a full bar of some of the best craft beer and local spirits the area has to offer!
Year-Round Couple’s Experiences
Every season of the year provides a different experience here at Grafton Inn and we wanted to showcase all of their unique qualities so you can pick which time works best for the both of you.
- Autumn is defined by the vibrant leaves that adorn the trees with their rich hues and make for an absolutely stunning backdrop to a honeymoon retreat in Vermont. Don’t forget to pack your camera as the pictures are sure to be incredible.
- Winter brings with it the romance of softly falling snow and outdoor activities like snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. Afterward, you can enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee or cocoa at the inn and reminisce on the time you spent together.
- Spring blooms forth with all of Vermont’s natural beauty, a symphony of swirling colors and scents as life begins anew. The wildflowers make their grand appearance this time of year, ideal for a romantic picnic hike amongst the emerald green grass.
- Summer in Grafton is a pleasant time of year with temperate weather and plenty of ways to get out for some fun in the sun! Lounge by our man-made swimming pond, grab a gorgeous sunset photo, or just sit on the deck and watch the world go by.
Extra Special Add-Ons
Add a dash of something special to your Vermont honeymoon or mini-moon with exclusive add-ons to complement your stay. Feast on decadent chocolate-covered strawberries or a chef-selected and assembled cheese and fruit board showcasing the best Vermont has to offer. Get the night started with a glass of our red and white house wines, or sip refreshing chilled Prosecco, all placed ahead of time in the room for your arrival. As a final touch, why not brighten up the space with a vase of flowers? There’s nothing better than a beautiful bouquet to start your getaway on a high note.
Romantic Lodging at The Grafton Inn
An unforgettable honeymoon deserves only the finest of accommodations, and our spacious Vermont accommodations are just the ticket for a private romantic escape. Book with our upgraded suite option for newlyweds and take your honeymoon to the next level with luxurious amenities. All of our rooms include cozy beds fitted with soft sheets, a comfy sitting area, and a private bath, the perfect home base for all sorts of exciting area adventures. We wish both of you all the best in the world and hope that your lives together are filled with happiness and love.