Here at the Grafton Inn, we’re committed to being transparent with all new practices, training, and operational guidelines being put in place to keep our staff and guests safe and healthy.
Last updated: Tuesday, August 10
Operational Plan – COVID-19
Our Stay Safe Guidelines
The Grafton Inn has implemented the following protocols that are intended to support a cleaner and healthier environment for our guests, employees, and community. It is our priority to make sure your well-being is safeguarded.
We are following guidelines from the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay initiative which is designed to change hotel industry norms, behaviors, and standards to ensure both hotel guests and employees are confident in the cleanliness and safety of hotels. In addition, we have adopted the Center for Disease Control protocol and we will be implementing additional steps provided by the State of Vermont’s Restart VT Task Force.
The following best practices have been implemented:
- If you are not vaccinated, masks are required when entering all Grafton Inn property buildings. Masks are also required when using any indoor space or common area if you are not vaccinated. Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask, but are strongly encouraged to do so.
- All Grafton Inn employees are required to wear masks inside all Grafton Inn property buildings.
- Enhanced cleaning standards throughout the inn, including guest rooms, both our restaurants, all meeting spaces, common areas, and all back-of-house spaces.
- Superior cleaning products with a greater concentration of bacteria-killing ingredients, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Increased transparency throughout the guest journey.
Cleaning Products & Protocols
The inn has taken enhanced measures to ensure a cleaner and safer environment for everyone.
Public Spaces & Common Areas
- Cleaning and Disinfecting will be frequent with an emphasis on non-porous higher contact areas including , but not limited to, arrival check-in areas, elevator button, doors and door handles, public bathrooms, ice machines, room keys, all handrails, bicycle equipment, dining surfaces and all seating areas.