Christmas in GraftonSaturday, December 11
Come to Grafton this December 11th for some holiday cheer, shopping, and delicious food.
Get into the holiday spirit with a visit to your favorite Vermont village. This year Christmas in Grafton is focused on supporting our local businesses. Shop, dine, play, and support local this year!
Please be aware that masks are required inside and for various activities while walking through the village. Thank you!
- Grafton Fire & Rescue Christmas Tree Sale is happening outside of Phelps Barn from 9 AM – 3 PM on Saturday
- Sleigh rides through Grafton Trails and Outdoor Center will be offered from 10AM to 2PM. Reservations are required.
- Art and Crafts will take place at the Grafton Chapel from 10AM to 3PM
- Grafton Historical Society is selling wreaths from 10 AM – 3 PM
- MKT: Grafton is open from 9 AM – 6 PM for shopping and Christmas cookie decorating
- Mercantile is open 10 AM – 5 PM
- Grafton Village Cheese Shop is open 10 AM – 4 PM
- Nature Center and Museum will be offering a winter hike/snowshoe at 11AM
- The Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center will be open from 10 AM – 3 PM. Go hike the trails, and stop by the cabin to learn more about the Center’s outdoor activities and purchase a season pass.
- Enter the Raffle! As is tradition for Christmas in Grafton, there will be a basket full of Grafton goodies raffled off during the day. You can enter the raffle by submitting your contact information in a collection box outside the Phelps Barn.
Come out to admire the magical Christmas decorations adorning town, and wave hello to Santa. Stay tuned for more details as we get closer to the date.