Christmas in GraftonSaturday, December 5
Come to Grafton this December 5th for some holiday cheer, shopping, and delicious food.
- A fire truck will escort Santa through town at 1 PM
- Grafton Fire & Rescue Christmas Tree Sale is happening outside of Phelps Barn from 9 AM – 3 PM Saturday & Sunday
- Grafton Historical Society is selling wreaths from 10 AM – 3 PM
- MKT: Grafton is open from 9 AM – 6 PM
- Mercantile is open 10 AM – 5 PM
- Grafton Village Cheese Shop is open 10 AM – 4 PM
- Phelps Barn Pub is open for lunch and drinks from 12 – 2 PM
- The Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center will be open from 10 AM – 2 PM. Go hike the trails, and stop by the cabin to learn more about the Center’s outdoor activities and purchase a season pass.
- Enter the Raffle! As is tradition for Christmas in Grafton, there will be a basket full of Grafton goodies raffled off during the day. You can enter the raffle by submitting your contact information in a collection box outside the Phelps Barn.