We reserve the right to close or limit trail access at any point in time due to conditions. Expect trails to be closed in April and early May for snow melt and mud season.
Bike Trail Passes
Day Use (other than biking)
- Half Day Rates start at 1pm
- Wine & Cheese Hikes by reservation only. Starting at 1pm at $40 per person.
- Guided Nature Hikes by reservation only. $25 per person.
|Full Day Adult Ski/Snowshoe||$20|
|Full Day Youth Ski/Snowshoe||$10|
|Half Day Adult Ski/Snowshoe||$15|
|Half Day Youth Ski/Snowshoe||$5|
|Fat Bike Full Day||$50|
|Fat Bike Half Day||$30|
|Fat Bike Hourly||$15|
(includes complementary trail pass and rentals)
(ski, snowshoe, fat bike)
|Full Day Adult||$20|
|Full Day Youth||$10|
|Half Day Adult||$15|
|Half Day Youth||$5|
|Family of 4||$40|
- Reservation required for lessons
- 10% off for Seniors/Students
- Ages 5 & under are free
- Half Day Rate start at 1 pm
- Last rental is at 3 pm
Membership and Passes
10 Pass Punch Card
Winter Only Season Passes
- Winter Only Season Pass does not include any member benefits.
Memberships run May 1 – April 30
- Ages 5 & under are free
- 10% Discount for online purchase
- 10% Discount for Senior/Student (must purchase at the Outdoor Center to verify)
Membership Benefits Include
- Member Only Ski Day (December 15)
- 10% off Rentals
- Year Round Access
- 50% off clinics offered throughout the year
- 3 Complimentary Day Passes
- Free Admission to all Grafton Trails events such as the Summer & Winter Carnival, Shamrock Showdown, and more. (Please note, this does not include the VSO event held at the Outdoor Center.)
Grafton Winter Carnival 2018
The Sixth Annual Winter Carnival is scheduled for February 3, 2018. We’re counting down the days until we can enjoy skiing, snowshoeing, tubing, and ice skating. Rental fees are $15.
Entry fees are as follows:
5 and under: Free
Tickets are available at the gate.
Winter Carnival Schedule of Events
11-3 p.m.: Sleigh Rides
1 p.m.: Wine & Cheese Hike
10-2 p.m.: Rossignol Ski & Boot Demos
10 a.m.: Triathlon Fun Race
- Two age categories: 7-12 and 13+
- $5 Entry Fee (Registration closes at 9:30 a.m.)
- Race details: Ski a Loop in the Meadow, get a tube and snowshoe to top of tubing hill, tube down the hill and run to finish!
- Prizes include Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center 2018/19 Membership and an overnight stay at the Grafton Inn!
Plus, enjoy a bonfire & s’mores all day!
An area for snow sculpture building will be available if snow conditions allow.
Intro to Ski Package
$50 includes your rental, trail pass, and a 15-minute lesson. The lesson will provide you with some basic skiing skills before heading out on your own. We will introduce you to the basics of putting your skis on and off, moving on your skis, getting up from a fall, and what to do when you find yourself heading down a hill.
Grafton Inn guests will enjoy a 50% rate – if you’re staying at the inn we request you directly contact the outdoor center to set this up. 802.843.2400.
Reservations are highly recommended. We will do our best to accommodate walk-in requests.