We reserve the right to close or limit trail access at any point in time due to conditions. Expect trails to be closed in April and early May for snow melt and mud season.
Bike Trail Passes
Day Use (other than biking)
- Half Day Rates start at 1pm
- Wine & Cheese Hikes by reservation only. Starting at 1pm at $40 per person.
- Guided Nature Hikes by reservation only. $25 per person.
|Full Day Adult Ski/Snowshoe||$20|
|Full Day Youth Ski/Snowshoe||$10|
|Half Day Adult Ski/Snowshoe||$15|
|Half Day Youth Ski/Snowshoe||$5|
|Fat Bike Full Day||$50|
|Fat Bike Half Day||$30|
|Fat Bike Hourly||$15|
(includes complementary trail pass and rentals)
(ski, snowshoe, fat bike)
|Full Day Adult||$20|
|Full Day Youth||$10|
|Half Day Adult||$15|
|Half Day Youth||$5|
|Family of 4||$40|
- Reservation required for lessons
- 10% off for Seniors/Students
- Ages 5 & under are free
- Half Day Rate start at 1 pm
- Last rental is at 3 pm
Membership and Passes
10 Pass Punch Card
Winter Only Season Passes
- Winter Only Season Pass does not include any member benefits.
Memberships run May 1 – April 30
- Ages 5 & under are free
- 10% Discount for online purchase
- 10% Discount for Senior/Student (must purchase at the Outdoor Center to verify)
Membership Benefits Include
- Member Only Ski Day (December 15)
- 10% off Rentals
- Year Round Access
- 50% off clinics offered throughout the year
- 3 Complimentary Day Passes
- Free Admission to all Grafton Trails events such as the Summer & Winter Carnival, Shamrock Showdown, and more. (Please note, this does not include the VSO event held at the Outdoor Center.)
2nd Annual Grafton Cheese Grater Gravel Ride
Join us for the Second Annual Grafton Cheese Grater Gravel Ride! All proceeds to benefit the reconstruction of our mountain bike skills park. We have two routes planned through the surrounding Green Mountains along beautiful dirt roads.
Both rides will leave the outdoor center at 9:00 a.m.! Plan to arrive early to check in and prepare for the ride. Expect each route to last 3-4 hours total.
Gravel grinder bikes are recommended, but road bikes with 28mm tires will be fine too.
Enjoy a rest stop at Pete’s Camp in Windham with some water & a warming fire! Grafton Village Cheese will provide some tasty cheese for participants to sample as well.
Stick around after the ride, enjoy a camp fire at the outdoor center and some lunch-BYOB! The Grafton Inn will have lunch options available to purchase or feel free to cook over the open fire. There will be live music at the Phelps Barn Pub in the evening, so make a day out of it and enjoy Grafton!
Rain Date is scheduled for Sunday, November 12 at 9:00 a.m.
Cost Per Person: $30
Register Online Here
Date: Saturday, November 11
Rain Date: Sunday, November 12
Intro to Ski Package
$50 includes your rental, trail pass, and a 15-minute lesson. The lesson will provide you with some basic skiing skills before heading out on your own. We will introduce you to the basics of putting your skis on and off, moving on your skis, getting up from a fall, and what to do when you find yourself heading down a hill.
Grafton Inn guests will enjoy a 50% rate – if you’re staying at the inn we request you directly contact the outdoor center to set this up. 802.843.2400.
Reservations are highly recommended. We will do our best to accommodate walk-in requests.