We reserve the right to close or limit trail access at any point in time due to conditions. Expect trails to be closed in April and early May for snow melt and mud season.
Bike Trail Passes
Day Use (other than biking)
- Half Day Rates start at 1pm
- Wine & Cheese Hikes by reservation only. Starting at 1pm at $40 per person.
- Guided Nature Hikes by reservation only. $25 per person.
|Full Day Adult Ski/Snowshoe||$20|
|Full Day Youth Ski/Snowshoe||$10|
|Half Day Adult Ski/Snowshoe||$15|
|Half Day Youth Ski/Snowshoe||$5|
|Fat Bike Full Day||$50|
|Fat Bike Half Day||$30|
|Fat Bike Hourly||$15|
(includes complementary trail pass and rentals)
(ski, snowshoe, fat bike)
|Full Day Adult||$20|
|Full Day Youth||$10|
|Half Day Adult||$15|
|Half Day Youth||$5|
|Family of 4||$40|
- Reservation required for lessons
- 10% off for Seniors/Students
- Ages 5 & under are free
- Half Day Rate start at 1 pm
- Last rental is at 3 pm
Membership and Passes
10 Pass Punch Card
Winter Only Season Passes
- Winter Only Season Pass does not include any member benefits.
Memberships run May 1 – April 30
- Ages 5 & under are free
- 10% Discount for online purchase
- 10% Discount for Senior/Student (must purchase at the Outdoor Center to verify)
Membership Benefits Include
- Member Only Ski Day (December 15)
- 10% off Rentals
- Year Round Access
- 50% off clinics offered throughout the year
- 3 Complimentary Day Passes
- Free Admission to all Grafton Trails events such as the Summer & Winter Carnival, Shamrock Showdown, and more. (Please note, this does not include the VSO event held at the Outdoor Center.)
Mountain Bike Clinic by Sue Clifford
Do you have some single track mileage under your belt yet still identify troublesome spots on your local trails or feel like you’ve hit a plateau? Grafton Trails and The West Hill Shop have a clinic just for you! This session will focus on using dynamic movement to stay balanced through technical terrain and negotiating features including corners, bridges, roll downs, and rock gardens. We will utilize a combination of skills stations and single track to ensure a safe and fun learning environment. You’ll be able to use your new terrain management skills to break through those old habits and enjoy the flow!
Participants should bring a trail ready mountain bike, helmet, personal items necessary for an afternoon of riding, and a sense of adventure. Your instructor is a former multi-discipline pro racer with over twenty years in the sport and is certified with IMBA and the Professional Mountain Bike Instructors Assoc.
Bring your friends but sign up soon, space is limited! The fee is $68 and space is limited to only 8 participants. To register contact West Hill Shop – 802-387-5718 or email email@example.com. Registration closes Wednesday, September 13th. If the weather forces us to cancel you will be refunded.
Cost Per Person: $68
Date: Sunday, September 17
Time: 1 – 5 p.m.
Bike, Burger & Brew Rides
Join us every Tuesday for a guided bike ride throughout our trail system. The rides are set up to help bikers gain confidence on varying trail surfaces while improving their skills. After the ride, bring your voucher and join your guide at the Phelps Barn for a burger & brew to end your evening with!
Per person: $25 per person or $15 for Grafton Trails Members
Time: Every Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. (weather dependent)