Join Our Team
Grafton Inn Job Opportunities
Are you on the hunt for your next job? Consider joining our team at the Grafton Inn, and trade in the office for a beautiful country inn.
Thank you for your interest in The Grafton Inn, a business of the Windham Foundation of Grafton, Vermont
When you work at The Grafton Inn, you are helping to promote Vermont’s rural communities. How? We are a business of the Windham Foundation of Grafton, Vermont, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote the vitality of Vermont’s rural communities. The Foundation’s affiliated for-profit businesses (including the Grafton Inn, Grafton Trails, and the Grafton Village Cheese Company) operate to further this mission directly, and their earned income assists in funding Foundation programs.
Last updated Tuesday, July 21
As Night Auditor the employee will be responsible for the inn’s accounting end of day process. This position requires availability to work the 3rd shift, 3 to 4 shifts a week (10:30 pm – 5:30 am). Weekend availability is a must.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintain a warm, welcoming and professional demeanor when greeting and interacting with all guests.
- Check guests in and out, ensuring proper payment is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled, and accurate information is recorded.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner.
- Oversee the inn’s accounting closeout process, ensuring all accounts balance and all revenue is reported accurately.
- Effectively identify and resolve problems that arise, ensuring the problem is resolved to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and Inn’s policies.
- Practice punctuality and timeliness when it comes to scheduled shifts and inn-related functions.
- Adhere to dress code and grooming policies.
- Perform night security checks of all buildings to ensure all buildings are secure.
- Some light housekeeping duties include cleaning floors and bathrooms in our Phelps Barn restaurant.
Experience preferred but not required. Looking for candidates who are responsible, driven, and have a passion for providing excellent customer service to every guest, every time!
Pay based on experience.
Serious inquiries only. All interested candidates can email resume to the Grafton Inn innkeeper Angela Comstock at email@example.com