Join Our Team
Grafton Inn Job Opportunities
Are you on the hunt for your next job? Consider joining our team at the Grafton Inn, and trade in the office for a beautiful country inn.
Thank you for your interest in The Grafton Inn, a business of the Windham Foundation of Grafton, Vermont
When you work at The Grafton Inn, you are helping to promote Vermont’s rural communities. How? We are a business of the Windham Foundation of Grafton, Vermont, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote the vitality of Vermont’s rural communities. The Foundation’s affiliated for-profit businesses (including the Grafton Inn, Grafton Trails, and the Grafton Village Cheese Company) operate to further this mission directly, and their earned income assists in funding Foundation programs.
Last updated July 14, 2021
Salad & Dessert Prep (nights and weekend availability required)
We have an opening on our kitchen team for someone who can handle food prep, salads, and dessert. Applicants must be hard working and reliable with experience working in a kitchen setting.
Front Desk (Required shift: Sundays and Mondays -1:30-9:30, and additional evenings during the week when needed.)
We are looking for a Guest Services team member to make our clients feel welcome and ensure we provide a pleasant and comfortable stay at our beautiful historic inn. Guest Services & Reservations responsibilities include greeting clients as they arrive, coordinating their check-ins to assigned rooms and informing them about the hotel’s facilities. You will answer phones and assist guests with reservations and questions they may have about their stay. Our team offers stellar customer service and provides memorable hospitality experiences for our guests. If you have previous hospitality experience and are familiar with hotel procedures, like bookings, luggage collection, storage and check-in/check-out processes, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidates have a flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for guests throughout their stay
- Ensure guests are properly greeted upon their arrival
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in
- Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions
- Promptly address guests’ requests, like dining.
- Coordinate communication between guests and housekeeping and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Inform guests of our services, including breakfast, dining and Grafton Trails & Outdoor activities.
- Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-see
- Establish friendly relationships with regular inn guests.
- Hands-on experience with Hotel Management software (PMS)
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation.
Breakfast Servers (nights and weekend availability required)
Night-Time Servers (nights and weekend availability required)
Food Runners (nights and weekend availability required)
Dish Washers (nights and weekend availability required)
Front Desk (nights and weekend availability required)
Housekeeper (Wednesdays and weekend availability required)
If interested in any of the above positions, please fill out our form below and indicate the position you are applying for.