Join Our Team
Grafton Inn Job Opportunities
Are you on the hunt for your next job? Consider joining our team at the Grafton Inn, and trade in the office for a beautiful country inn.
We offer competitive pay and employee perks such as free Grafton Village Cheese every week, use of our fitness center and outdoor trail center, 35 percent off food and beverage, and many more.
Thank you for your interest in The Grafton Inn, a business of the Windham Foundation of Grafton, Vermont
When you work at The Grafton Inn, you are helping to promote Vermont’s rural communities. How? We are a business of the Windham Foundation of Grafton, Vermont, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote the vitality of Vermont’s rural communities. The Foundation’s affiliated for-profit businesses (including the Grafton Inn, Grafton Trails, and the Grafton Village Cheese Company) operate to further this mission directly, and their earned income assists in funding Foundation programs.
Last updated April 15, 2022
Part-Time Food Runner
The Grafton Inn is seeking food runners to help assist in our busy restaurants. Evening shifts are a must!
The Grafton Inn is looking for a housekeeper to care for the cleanliness and presentation of the inn public spaces and guest rooms. Basic Functions & Responsibilities:
– Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments
– Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering
– Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms – Replace dirty linens with clean items – Make beds
– Clean bathrooms
– Remove trash, dirty linen and room service items from the room.
– Check that all items are present in the room and in working and presentable order; replace items as needed and report maintenance needs immediately according to procedure
– Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
– Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
– Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guests rooms and hallway) – Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; properly store flammable materials.
– Ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of guest proprietary information
– Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests service needs; assist individuals with disabilities, thank guests with genuine appreciation.
– Speak with others using clear and professional language – Support team to reach common goals Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
– Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
– Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by supervisors.
– Flexible schedule required, including weekends. 20-29 hours per week.
If interested in any of the above positions, please fill out our form below and indicate the position you are applying for or send your resume to our Innkeeper, Angela Comstock, at Angela Comstock
The Grafton Inn COVID-19 Policy
To protect our employees and guests, All Grafton Inn employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.