December Stay, Play, & Dine Package
Be here front and center as Grafton turns into one of the prettiest winter villages in New England. Come sit by the fire and admire our holiday decorations, sip afternoon tea or coffee with snacks, or blaze a trail through fresh snow at the Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center.
For just $509, this all-inclusive weekend package includes:
- Two nights lodging in our beautiful accommodations.
- Our Vermont country breakfast each morning.
- Dinner in our 1801 Tavern on one night.
- Free rentals and trail pass access to Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center (available activities are based on what’s provided by Mother Nature).
- Includes tax, service fee, and resort fee.
- A surprise gift from us to you!
Offer valid for the weekends of December 13 and 14, and December 20 and 21.
Happening During Your Stay:
Live Music in the Phelps Barn Pub
Friday, December 13 – Mark & Deb Bond
Saturday, December 14 – Don Dawson
Saturday, December 21 – Ali T
Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center optional additional activities:
Wine & Cheese Snowshoe Tours begin Saturday, December 21: 1 – 4 PM
$40 per person, please make reservations in advance.
Sleigh Rides begin Saturday, December 21: 11 AM – 3:30 PM
Adult: $20, Youth: $12, Children 5 & Under: Free
or call 802-843-2248
Rate includes tax, service, and resort fees. Total amount of package reservation is due at the time of the booking. No other offers or specials apply. Offer cannot be applied to existing reservations. Rates are based on one or two guests in a room. Additional adults or children over 5 in a room will be charged $45 per night. Package may only be reserved directly with the Inn online or by calling at 802-843-2248.