Winter Escape: Stay, Play, & Dine Package
There’s no such thing as too much time enjoyed outdoors this winter, and we have the perfect spot to enjoy all the activities this season has to offer. Get your fill of fresh air at our Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center this December and explore our trail network by snowshoe, fat bike, or cross-country skiing. Stay, play, and dine in your own backyard!
For just $459, this all-inclusive weekend package includes:
- Two nights lodging in any available room (taxes and fees included)
- Our Vermont country breakfast each morning
- A 3-course dinner for two on one night (tax and gratuity included)
- Full access to Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center (available activities are based on what’s provided by Mother Nature)
- Includes tax, service fee, and resort fee
Offer valid for the weekends of December 11 & 12 and December 19 & 20.
Please Call to Book: 802-843-2248
Due to COVID-19:
- We are only requiring the first night’s deposit at the time of booking.
- Our cancelation policy is flexible – in the event of health or travel restriction complications, we are happy to shift your stay to a future date at the same rate.
- Please book your dining time in advance by filling out our reservation request form.
Look Before You Book:
If you are an out-of-state resident, please review Vermont’s current cross-state travel information before making your reservation.
Tax and gratuities are included. No other offers or specials apply. Offer cannot be combined with an existing reservation. Rates are based on one or two guests in a room. Additional adults or children over 5 in a room will be charged $45 per night. Package may only be reserved directly with the Inn online or by calling at 802-843-2248.