2 for $400: July Weekend Special
Our small Vermont town is packed with activities for your summer weekends. Catch live music in our Courtyard, dig into our dining specials, bring your kayak to one of our area state parks (Lowell Lake is less than 30 minutes from us!), or put some miles in on a hike or bike through our Outdoor Center trail system just down the street.
For just $400, this all-inclusive weekend package includes:
- Two nights lodging (with a waived resort fee)
- Our Vermont country breakfast each morning
- Full access to our Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center: go for a hike or bring your bike to explore our mountain bike trails
- Access to our fleet of Kona road bikes available for guest use
- Use of our Swimming Pond – make a splash or lounge in one of our Adirondack chairs
- Indoor and outdoor game areas: play a match on the Tennis Court, or take it indoors with ping pong or pool in our Game Room
View our full list of stay-inclusive amenities
Valid for Friday and Saturday stays for July 10 & 11, 17 & 18, and 24 & 25.
Look Before You Book:
If you are an out-of-state resident, please review Vermont’s current cross-state travel information before making your reservation.
Rate includes tax and service fee. The resort fee has been waived. Total amount of package reservation is due at the time of the booking. No other offers or specials apply. Offer cannot be applied to existing reservations. Rates are based on one or two guests in a room. Additional adults or children over 5 in a room will be charged $45 per night. Package may only be reserved directly with the Inn online.