Sweet Escape: Maple Madness Weekends
Join us in celebration of Vermont’s signature flavor and the sweetest season of them all: maple!
This March, plan a Grade A weekend in Grafton with our all-inclusive package.
For just $485, this weekend package includes:
- Two nights lodging in any available village room, or upgrade to a suite for an additional $20 a night (based on availability)
- A hearty country breakfast each morning — try our Buttermilk Pancakes with Vermont maple syrup!
- Dinner for two on either Friday or Saturday night — please secure your dinner reservation ASAP
- A welcome gift of Plummer’s Sugar House Pure Vermont Maple Syrup and Grafton Village Maple Smoked Cheddar
- Free trail access and equipment rentals at the Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center
- All applicable taxes, service fees, and gratuity is included
Offer valid for the weekends of March 12-13, 19-20, and 26-27
Vermont Is Open, But Look Before You Book:
If you are an out-of-state resident, you can still visit Vermont by following the State’s current cross-state travel and quarantine guidelines. Please review the guidelines before making your reservation.
Taxes, service fee, and resort fee are included with this package. Alcohol not included with dinner. Total amount of package reservation is due at the time of the booking. No other offers or specials apply. Cannot be combined with an existing reservation. Rates are based on one or two guests in a room. Additional adults or children over 5 in a room will be charged $45 per night. Package may only be reserved directly with the Inn online or by calling at 802-843-2248.