Sweet Escape: Maple Madness Weekends
Join us in celebration of Vermont’s signature flavor and the sweetest season of them all: maple!
This March, plan a Grade A weekend in Grafton with our all-inclusive package.
For just $400, this weekend package includes:
- Two nights lodging in any available room, does not include Presidential Suites.
- A hearty country breakfast each morning — try our Buttermilk Pancakes with Vermont maple syrup!
- A welcome gift of Plummer’s Sugar House Pure Vermont Maple Syrup and Grafton Village Maple Smoked Cheddar.
- Free trail access and equipment rentals for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and fat biking at the at the Grafton Trails & Outdoor Center.
- Applicable taxes and service fee is not included in price. Resort fee is waived.
Offer valid for the weekends of March 4th & 5th, March 11th & 12th or March 18th & 19th.
Taxes and service fee are not included with this package. Total amount of package reservation is due at the time of the booking. No other offers or specials apply. Cannot be combined with an existing reservation. Rates are based on one or two guests in a room. Additional adults or children over 5 in a room will be charged $45 per night.