Temporarily closed to dine-in guests.
Phelps Barn Pub
The Grafton Inn is so excited to announce we’ll be open for outside dining starting May 22. We are looking forward to opening up our courtyard dining to you. We have taken all the appropriate safety precautions and measures to create a safe and beautiful space for you to enjoy with your loved ones.
- Outdoor dining reservations will be taken for times between 4:30 – 6:30 PM.
- You must call ahead to reserve your party and time slot. Please call 802-843-2263 to make a reservation or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t get a person on the phone please leave a message and we’ll return your call ASAP. We will take your name, phone # and # of your party at the time of the reservation. We are required to keep your information in a log for 30 days in the event of contact tracing is needed.
- Our tables have been strategically placed 10 feet apart for your safety.
- Disposable menus will be provided
- Staff will be wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be on your tables to ease your minds
- All guests that wish to use the restrooms inside the Phelps Barn we do ask you wear a mask entering the building and be mindful of going in one at a time.
- The inn will continue to serve takeout service for those that aren’t able to dine on property and wish to picnic or take home.
Please be patient with us as we’re all learning to work in this new environment. We’re looking forward to providing you with the service you know and love from the Grafton Inn staff. We will be looking at the weather in the coming days and will roll out next week’s outside dining schedule and will be sure to communicate on our website and on Facebook as soon as we’re able.
To order food to-go, please visit our Takeout page.
Our more casual dining option, the Phelps Barn Pub offers up a delicious menu of pub fare with a Vermont twist. Originally a carriage house for guests’ horses, today we honor the barn’s rustic past by providing a unique Vermont dining experience for our own guests. Even the hay loft has been repurposed and renovated, providing an elevated seating area as well as our 8-tap bar serving the best of Vermont’s craft beer and local spirits. Love eating outside? Visit us during the warmer months to grab a table in the Courtyard. *Please note: The Phelps Barn Pub is closed for private functions most Saturdays. Please call in advance.