Southern Vermont Brewery and Distillery Tour
Is your favorite brewery or distillery located in southern Vermont? Hoping to discover something deliciously new to you? Take a look at the following list of local libations open for outdoor dining, takeout, or curbside pickup.
- Whetstone Station Restaurant & Brewery | Brattleboro, VT
Open for outdoor dining with advanced registration
- Harpoon Riverbend Taps & Beer Garden | Windsor, VT
Outdoor dining available with advanced reservation
- Hermit Thrush Brewery| Brattleboro, VT
- Saxtons River Distillery | Brattleboro, VT
- Vermont Distillers | Marboro, VT
- Beer Naked Brewery | Marlboro, VT – Cans and pizza to go
- Trout River Brewing Co. | Springfield, VT
- SILO Distillery | Windsor, VT – Curbside pickup and cocktails to-go (located conveniently next to Harpoon’s Beer Garden – order food for takeout and have a picnic in the park!)
Outer Limits Brewing | Proctorsville, VT – Curbside pickup for cans and food-to-go
- Long Trail Brewing Co. | Bridgewater Corners, VT
Worked up an appetite curating your collection of bottles and cans? Our Phelps Barn Pub proudly serves a selection of Vermont craft beers and signature cocktails using Vermont spirits, alongside a delicious menu for takeout or outdoor dining with a reservation.