Small Weddings With Lots of Love
Gorgeous settings for Vermont elopements and small celebrations.
Vermont Elopements & Microweddings at the Grafton Inn
From private elopements to intimate wedding celebrations with a small group of guests, our beautiful Vermont country inn is an ideal setting to celebrate your love. Our inn offers an array of beautiful indoor and outdoor ceremony spaces, with all-inclusive packages that make planning your special moment seamlessly simple.
Thinking of Eloping or Planning a Microwedding in 2021?
You can trust us to host and help plan your day in Grafton! We successfully hosted many microweddings and elopements throughout the 2020 season, and anticipate doing the same this year due to postponement overflow limiting 2022 availability everywhere. If you love the idea of a stress-free wedding day, being able to take photos and interact with all of your guests, and making your marriage the centerpiece of a beautiful celebration, then you’ll love the elopement or microwedding experience at Grafton.
Hear it directly from some of our couples!
A getaway for two, plus some I Do’s. Grafton Village is charmingly rural, steeped in history, and surrounded by a picturesque landscape year-round. What better setting to privately start your next chapter as newlyweds? Our elopement package is caringly crafted to include everything you need to make your special day memorable and romantic.
Dreaming of an event that’s larger than an elopement, yet more intimate than your average wedding? Looking for the perfect opportunity to celebrate vow renewals? Our microwedding package may strike the ideal balance for your special day. Microweddings incorporate your favorite traditional wedding elements on a smaller scale that still allows for celebration with a close-knit circle of family and friends.
During the chillier months, we have two beautiful indoor spaces for Mini Micro’s in our Pine Room (20 guests or less) or Indoor Microweddings in our Homestead Room (40 guests or less), both with romantic fireplaces.
Available to book on select dates in May, June, and July 2021. Please see our inquiry form for available dates. There are no dates available for September and October 2021.
“We canceled our large wedding this fall and decided to look for a micro wedding package instead due to COVID-19. The Grafton Inn really thought of everything when they put together this all inclusive package. From the rehearsal dinner, accommodations, wedding ceremony and reception, flowers and food they went above and beyond! They allowed us to customize and add any detail we wanted, we had 24 guests at our wedding and every single person raved about the venue, food, adorable town and service they received. For any couples looking to downsize their wedding but not sacrifice the small and special details, the Grafton Inn has the perfect micro package for you!”
– Meaghan, married September 5, 2020
Elopement & Micro Wedding
- Two nights lodging in a suite
- Arrival gift, including a bottle of champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries and Grafton Village Cheese
- A full country breakfast each morning
- Three-course dinner for two with a bottle of wine on both nights
- Petite Wedding Cake served at dinner on the night of your ceremony
- Justice of the Peace
- Bouquet and Boutonniere
- In-House Wedding Planner & Day-of Coordinator
- Optional Add-On: Up to 2 hours of in-house photography coverage
*Packages are inclusive of taxes and gratuities and based on 2 people. Up to 4 additional attendees can be added (food and beverage fees apply).
Let’s Go Micro
- Two nights lodging in our White Gates House, which includes four individual bedrooms, double living room, dining room, kitchen, and patio
- A full Vermont country breakfast each morning
- Welcome Dinner on the night of your arrival at White Gate House with our food truck menu and lawn games
- Exclusive use of White Gates House as venue space for your event, which includes:
- Ceremony site
- Justice of the Peace
- Fruit-wood folding chairs and farm tables
- Florals by Fast Pony Flowers to include:
- Deluxe bouquet and boutonniere
- Ceremony arrangement
- Dinner table décor, including candle/lantern lighting
- Plated style dinner with 2 wines poured at dinner, and wedding cake or cupcakes
- Tabletop items to include: glassware, silverware, plates, and linen napkins
- In house wedding planner and day-of coordinator
- Vermont made Simon Pearce flutes engraved with your date and event location
- Optional Add-On: Up to 4 hours of in-house photography coverage
*Pricing includes taxes and gratuities and is based on 8 people.
**Package can be customized for up to 40 guests. Price for additional attendees is $150 per person (which includes plated dinner, wine, and dessert).
Photography: Russ Hurlbut Photography, Sweet Alice Photography, Jennifer Langille, David Barnum, Christina Bernales, Nina Weinstein Photography, Jenelle Kappe Photography